Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When did you last experience a Deus ex machina?

well i was starving the other day then my friend came round with a curry does tht countWhen did you last experience a Deus ex machina?
When I saw God in my DVD player.
in my theatre appreciation class. we talked about something like greek plays...the great machine, supposedly magical to the audience.



lol.When did you last experience a Deus ex machina?
"When I saw God in my DVD player."



I can't really beat that answer.
I get one once in a while. I like them. They save my butt. :DWhen did you last experience a Deus ex machina?
When God appeared at my window.
Pretty much never.
When my (now) boyfriend came into my life, completely randomly, in August 2008.



I think he probably saved me from tons of depression and outright misery.
I'm assuming you mean someone appearing out of nowhere to save the day? i cant provide a real life example but:



I've been watching a lot of Stargate SG1 lately and they use it practically every second episode...
feb. 6, 2007. when i met jen.
Dont Think i have yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment