Friday, March 9, 2012

Why is the bible the best selling fantasy novel in history?

I think the plot is kind of overly contrived. And the deus ex machina at the end of the story is unimaginative in my opinion. Sure, it's a nice feel-good story, but it's pretty badly written overall.Why is the bible the best selling fantasy novel in history?
Nah, Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings or Harry Potter is, The Bible is the best selling work of truth..
Sorry if you didn't like the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I sure did. I'd like to see you write anything better. If you did, I would read it and be very glad for you.Why is the bible the best selling fantasy novel in history?
because its an old story

because it promises stuff to its followers

because people fail to refute something they grew up with

...

i cant think of anything else
you need to stay off the drugs when you read this book because man its messing your mind up.



Praise GOD!!! we have clear eyes.Why is the bible the best selling fantasy novel in history?
It's like twilight, except for adults.
I see you have a problem with truth.
lol
  • san diego restaurants
  • yamaha atv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment