Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Has the use of deus ex machina gotten completely out of hand in R&S?

I came home from work to find five questions posted to my account that I had not asked - it must be that GODDIDIT. deus ex machina indeed.





If God is a thirteen year old emo girl. I guess I'd better change my password. Damn kids these days.Has the use of deus ex machina gotten completely out of hand in R%26amp;S?
My, what a spiritual devil you are.Has the use of deus ex machina gotten completely out of hand in R%26amp;S?
huhHas the use of deus ex machina gotten completely out of hand in R%26amp;S?
Oh, don't use Latin... you'll confuse the Catholics.
I'm yet to see any evidence of God emanate from any of the machines my fellow correspondents use.

I don't think we need to start worrying, just yet.

Yes, I know my Latin's lousy. Sorry.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment