Friday, March 9, 2012

Border Patrol Duty Station Choice. ATTN: Deus Ex Machina?

Sorry to throw your name out there man but was hoping you catch this one. My friend just got picked up and was givin the choice between Douglas and Casa Grande. I read on CBP.gov that Casa Grande sometimes patrols in Pheonix which sounds good. Douglas looks kinda cruddy on the google earth map.

Assuming I get the same choice by the time my background is finished in the summer, (Just had the Oral board which went extremely well) which one would be best to work in? I'm just looking for a balance between good busy work and a decent place to live. Not sure which one is which. Thanks for your time.

-ChairborneBorder Patrol Duty Station Choice. ATTN: Deus Ex Machina?
Don't count on getting the same two choices just because your friend did. Don't even count on getting two choices period. Some do and some don't. I hope you realize there are many stations in Arizona that can be offered such as Tucson, Sonoita, Wilcox, Douglas, Casa Grande, Nogales, Ajo, Naco, Yuma, and Wellton. Do your research on all possible duty stations because there is no way to predict which one you will be offered. Personally out of those two choices I would pick Casa Grande.

No comments:

Post a Comment