Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What Is Your "Deus Ex Machina" In your Life!?

Or What you want it to be?What Is Your "Deus Ex Machina" In your Life!?
Mighty Putty works like a charm.
I've never had one. That is why they're reserved for fictional characters. In stories it shall remain...



"She was walking down the street to the grocery store when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, a beautiful man with flowing dark ringlets and piercing eyes appeared and told her that she should take a step to her left and look down. She found a billion-dollar winning scratch ticket next to the gutter. She never had to worry about any superficial hindrances on her life ever again..."



Yay.. ?What Is Your "Deus Ex Machina" In your Life!?
I would pick Pop Tarts
I think it would be a large infusion of cash, the discovery by others of my incredible talent at writing plays, and finding a woman who loves me in spite of fame or fortune. If there were a God Machine, that's what I would select. How many quarters for a divine vending machine?What Is Your "Deus Ex Machina" In your Life!?
My computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment