Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you think about this:if you eat the MENTOS and then drink the LIGHT COCA-COLA you can die.?

The Acesulfame K IN930 (the sweetner) together with the entos-and its flavour make Ta9V4.It makes so much gas which may lead to an explosion inside your body.I couldn't find any English web site about that.I have only in my language.



The Czech web site is http://splat.cz/2007/03/05/deus-ex-machina-aneb-myslet-boli-3/



I would like know if it is possible.

Thank you for answers.What do you think about this:if you eat the MENTOS and then drink the LIGHT COCA-COLA you can die.?
It won't kill you, you'll either fart or burp the gas out (more room outside than in!) But, if you drop a Mentos in a bottle of Diet Coke, the mint will come shooting out the top. We tried this one day when we were bored at work.
I feel that it is not possible for a large explosion to take place in your stomach. Stomach acid nutralizes Ta9V4 and in return will most likely cause you to have a stomach ache or eating to many will plain out make you sick. Mythbusters has busted this myth and so do I. ToMWhat do you think about this:if you eat the MENTOS and then drink the LIGHT COCA-COLA you can die.?
Mythbusters did that on their show. Myth was busted. Not possible.

But you can feed Alka Seltzer to a seagull and it will explode.
I highly doubt that it would kill you however anything is possiable.What do you think about this:if you eat the MENTOS and then drink the LIGHT COCA-COLA you can die.?
Oh, that's cool, I'm Czech too! :) I think it can be true, because we tried putting mentos in a can of coke and it almost exploded! Foam EVERYwhere! So, to answer your question, I think it's possible....
Sounds like something for "Mythbusters"! Its right up there with eating Pop Rocks and Coke, or Aspirin and Coke. I'm thinking that, while anything is possible, this probably is an urban myth since there are no warnings on either the mentos labels or coke!
  • mass effect 2 armors
  • beef o bradys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment