Friday, March 9, 2012

Need help completing 3 quest in the game Dead Island?

On Act 3 and have to do some side quests, Insect Repellent, Deus Ex Machina and Where is my Pineapple. All 3 require me to go back and talk to 3 different scientists in the Lab. Lachance, Monroe and Nquyen. I go to where the marker tells me but all three scientists are MIA. Their room are empty, how do I get them to appear.Need help completing 3 quest in the game Dead Island?
press start quit with Y and then cut off your xbox and try it againNeed help completing 3 quest in the game Dead Island?
I've had the almost identical problem on some of my side quests, people not appearing door not opening so on and so on........Just try reloading and trying again till it loads properly. This game need some serious patching.....

No comments:

Post a Comment