Friday, March 9, 2012

Rather odd Dict.com word of the day.... deus ex machina......... could you be this?

Definitely. I am always on the lookout for challenges and boy do I love a challenge! Anything difficult will whet my appetites!Rather odd Dict.com word of the day.... deus ex machina......... could you be this?
I think it happens in the movies all the time - esp thrillers.
No.



I couldn't be God, on the grounds that you'd need to be a complete and utter egotistical prat to qualify.Rather odd Dict.com word of the day.... deus ex machina......... could you be this?
Sure, as long as you make sure Bob's away ;-)



xx
A palatable twist in the tale...yes...that could be me!Rather odd Dict.com word of the day.... deus ex machina......... could you be this?
Possibly.
Isn't that 3 words?

No comments:

Post a Comment